Thursday, January 8, 2015

Chictopia Connect x ShopAkira


Top- AKIRA
Shorts- STYLE MOI
Jacket- OASAP
Bra- VSPINK

I have some awesome news for my blogger followers or for anyone who is interested in collaborating with great fashion companies!
Chictopia.com has an awesome sponsorship going on and I absolutely love everything about it. The program is an easy tool to collaborate. It shows campaigns you can apply to and a message board to talk with the company once you're accepted for the project. I am not being paid to write this or anything I just firmly believe it could help many brands and bloggers promote themselves successfully.

Now let's talk about my amazing sequin sheer top from ShopAkira! I adore every bit of it. The quality is amazing and fits so comfortable on. I love the fact that it's versatile. The sheer can be used for those fun nights out, there are so many cute trendy bras out there but you can also wear a long-sleeve top under and make it an everyday look.


No comments:

Post a Comment