Monday, June 30, 2014

Can't believe I'm wearing pink! New Motel Rocks Floral Dress



Hello! 
So I got this lovely floral dress from Motel Rocks!
I think this might be my only post where I'm actually wearing pink to be honest. :)
It was just too cute and I like to wear dresses during summer here in Southern California. It gets extremely hot here and wearing a dress like this is wonderfully comfortable. 
There's also a zipper in the back which I love because I don't have to pull it over my head to mess up my hair or make up. 
I love it and I will definitely be doing some shopping there soon.
Also I apologize for the short posts. My laptop is broken and I've been using my phone or my friend's computers. I will be getting mine fixed asap so I'm not giving up!
Love,
Mickylene



No comments:

Post a Comment